Lotus builds world-class, high-performance and lightweight sports cars that are sold all around the world.
It is a hugely exciting time for Lotus as we transform from a UK sports car company into a truly global performance car business and brand. Our critically acclaimed models are 100% ‘For the Drivers’ and at the heart of the transition is a bold and ambitious product-led offensive.
The striking new Emira is the last petrol-powered Lotus sports car and the best of breed, while the stunning Lotus Evija hypercar is the world’s most powerful series production road car. They will be joined by four all-new and all-electric premium lifestyle models, starting with the first Lotus SUV in 2022 and ending with an all-new electric sports car in 2026. And that is just the start.
The ongoing transformation of Lotus is laid out in our Vision80 corporate strategy, which defines what Lotus will be in 2028 when it celebrates its 80th anniversary. We welcome talented, creative and motivated people to join us on that journey.
Do you want to know what Sophisticated, Rebellious and Pioneering mean for Lotus? Come and take a look at our vacancies and join the incredible adventure: https://careers.eu.lotuscars.com/
In the role as Connectivity manager you are responsible for management of all topics related to on-board connectivity considering the overall Connectivity and EV ecosystem and its experience to the end user. You will make sure we have a timely rollout of the first version of the Connectivity in Europe with close cooperation with teams from China and EU. Also you will propose, align and execute the strategy to achieve high activation and other monitored metrics from day one. This role reports to the Head of Connectivity and EV.
Self-reliant in planning, alignment and execution of the product strategy for the Connectivity features:
- Responsible for the roll out of the Connectivity features and its future increments for the EU market. Including the 1st SOPs
- Propose and align the new features with all relevant departments from CN and EU
- Propose and cooperate with other departments on offering concepts
- Monitor, propose and execute improvements throughout its digital product lifecycle
- Manage the E2E portfolio of features
- Create and align the user journeys together with the App
Single point of contact for all on-board connectivity related topics:
- Responsible for budget planning and tracking the spending
- Cooperate with the design and UI/UX teams to follow the CI&VI of LOTUS in EU for connectivity related topics
- Communicate and align with all the stakeholders in the company/ group
- Support and cooperate on cross departmental activities to increase the sales via Connectivity and OTA features (FoD, ADAS, …)
Propose action plans for on-board connectivity monetization, business cases, business contributions, increase the activation and engagement of the users:
- Create, align and execute the on-board connectivity strategy to increase the activation, engagement and DAU/ MAU
- Create, align and execute the strategy for monetization ideas and its related business cases, business contributions
- Degree in Marketing, Business Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Multiple years of experience in a similar job with a strong understanding of the digital brand world and preferable experience with software development and roll-out.
- Vast experience in digital product ownership, Digital Sales and/or Digital Product marketing
- Extremely organised, ability to work with parallel workstreams, and manage pressure.
- Automotive experience is a plus
- Possibility to translate something technical into a USP or customer benefit.
- Capable of seeing the total picture related to his / her activities.
- Inclusion into the company mobility allowance scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Full contribution into the company pension scheme
- This role will be working from our Amsterdam office within our flexible working policy
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the Netherlands