Lotus builds world-class, high-performance and lightweight sports cars that are sold all around the world.
It is a hugely exciting time for Lotus as we transform from a UK sports car company into a truly global performance car business and brand. Our critically acclaimed models are 100% ‘For the Drivers’ and at the heart of the transition is a bold and ambitious product-led offensive. The striking new Emira is the last petrol-powered Lotus sports car and the best of breed, while the stunning Lotus Evija hypercar is the world’s most powerful series production road car. They will be joined by four all-new and all-electric premium lifestyle models, starting in 2022 with Eletre - the world’s first Hyper SUV EV - and ending with an all-new electric sports car in 2026. And that is just the start.
The ongoing transformation of Lotus is laid out in our Vision80 corporate strategy, which defines what Lotus will be in 2028 when it celebrates its 80th anniversary. We welcome talented, creative and motivated people to join us on that journey.
Do you want to know what Sophisticated, Rebellious and Pioneering mean for Lotus? Come and take a look at our vacancies and join the incredible adventure: https://careers.eu.lotuscars.com/
In this important role you will play a fundamental role in our customer journey. You deliver personalized experiences and offer personalized and tailored solutions to our customers. To do so you will be fully trained to provide swift and professional assistance to customers by displaying expert product, service, financial, and process knowledge.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be in touch with our marketing team, technical support, operations, product management to name a few, in order to meet and exceed our customer’s expectations.
You provide each customer with relevant and insightful advice at any touch point within the customer journey, while you are responsible for generating interest, qualifying prospects, and facilitating sales. This happens in the customer’s native language, so besides fluency in English, you are fluent in German, Italian or French.
In addition you handle customer requests for roadside assistance by offering support and coordinating assistance through authorized service providers.
All in all this is a great opportunity to embark our Lotus journey in Europe combining your customer experience with our solid technical training to ensure the best possible customer experience.
- Drive a customer-centric approach and deliver a unique customer experience and support that is seamless and effortless
- Utilize customer feedback to continually self-improve the service provided to Lotus customers
- Understand customer & market trends and anticipate customer expectations within Lotus and its competitors
- Provide feedback, and share insights with internal stakeholders to improve the customer experience
- Document customer updates through their journey, using CRM platform, with ensuring up-to-date, clean data capture
- Be the main point of contact, for the customer, across digital and physical touchpoints through different channels (incoming & outgoing)
- Customer-centric: You have an entrepreneurial spirit and always act with the customer in mind
- You have a background in sales, call center or customer service and you love to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Eager to learn: We don't require you to be an automotive expert, but we expect you to have a genuine interest in cars and technology and be eager to learn
- An excellent communicator: You communicate clearly and professionally both in English and a second language (German, Italian or French). Dutch is not required.
- Target-oriented: You are resilient, and you like to meet your deadlines and goals
- Patient and remain conscious of the customer's time demands, yet with skill, adaptability, and efficiency, you make each touchpoint personal and memorable
- Full contribution into the company pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Start date is January 2nd 2023
- This role will be working from our European head office in Amsterdam
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the Netherlands