Lotus builds world-class, high-performance and lightweight sports cars that are sold all around the world.
It is a hugely exciting time for Lotus as we transform from a UK sports car company into a truly global performance car business and brand. Our critically acclaimed models are 100% ‘For the Drivers’ and at the heart of the transition is a bold and ambitious product-led offensive. The striking new Emira is the last petrol-powered Lotus sports car and the best of breed, while the stunning Lotus Evija hypercar is the world’s most powerful series production road car. They will be joined by four all-new and all-electric premium lifestyle models, starting in 2022 with Eletre - the world’s first Hyper SUV EV - and ending with an all-new electric sports car in 2026. And that is just the start.
The ongoing transformation of Lotus is laid out in our Vision80 corporate strategy, which defines what Lotus will be in 2028 when it celebrates its 80th anniversary. We welcome talented, creative and motivated people to join us on that journey.
Do you want to know what Sophisticated, Rebellious and Pioneering mean for Lotus? Come and take a look at our vacancies and join the incredible adventure: https://careers.eu.lotuscars.com/
LCE corporate plan requires significant growth over the next six to eight years. The role of Head of Region will require that all strategies are fully and correctly localize and implemented in the country / region. As a Head of Region you are responsible to manage the relationship between the EU HQ, the brand, the respective market and our own locations as well as those of our Agency Partners.
You will be directly responsible for the establishment of the first Brand Experience Center to be located in your respective region (first Brand Experience Centers are planned in Munich/ Oslo/ Paris and Amsterdam) in coordination with Lotus Cars Europe headquarter and experts, and potential further sites in the country or region. You will ensure management and collaboration with all agency partners through a field team to deliver Complete Customer Satisfaction, and achievement of all (Marketing, Sales, Network and After Sales) targets set.
1. Direct responsible for the establishment of the first Brand Experience Center in coordination with Lotus Cars Europe headquarter and experts:
- Set-up the Brand Experience Center in partnership with headquarter
- Recruit, engage and motivate onsite team
- Ensure all team is delivering high level of expertise and complete satisfaction from Customers by coaching the team, following-up quality and KPIs with relevant action plans
- Provide insights and improvement requirements
- Set clear objectives and target to the team members
- Coordinate the facility, stock and equipment onsite
2. Contribute to the development of the local / regional entity
- Strategic leadership and management of the Country, and potentially future region
- Development and submission of all relevant Business Plans
- Responsible for Lotus Retailer new car sales performance, after-sales and parts sales performance.
- Implementation and management of the corporate Retail Development strategy.
- Lead brand representation in the markets as required.
- Ensure management and collaboration with all agency partners through "cluster" field team to deliver Complete Customer Satisfaction, and achievement of all targets set.
- Overall regional P&L responsibility
- University degree in business studies or equivalent
- Significant international automotive experience (7+ years), leading a country or regional team within a Manufacturer/ Importer/ Large Dealer Group/
- Fluent in Swedish, Norwegian and English is mandatory
- Experience in sales within a direct sales model is a plus
- High level of flexibility and adaptability
- Extensive Senior Automotive Industry leadership experience
- Strong interpersonal skills (credible, trustworthy, respectful, confident)
- Inclusion into the company mobility allowance scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Full contribution into the company pension scheme
- This role will be working from our Nordics office based in Gothenburg within our flexible working policy
- Extensive travel in the region and to the European HQ in Amsterdam is required
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Sweden