Lotus builds world-class, high-performance and lightweight sports cars that are sold all around the world.
It is a hugely exciting time for Lotus as we transform from a UK sports car company into a truly global performance car business and brand. Our critically acclaimed models are 100% ‘For the Drivers’ and at the heart of the transition is a bold and ambitious product-led offensive. The striking new Emira is the last petrol-powered Lotus sports car and the best of breed, while the stunning Lotus Evija hypercar is the world’s most powerful series production road car. They will be joined by four all-new and all-electric premium lifestyle models, starting in 2022 with Eletre - the world’s first Hyper SUV EV - and ending with an all-new electric sports car in 2026. And that is just the start.
The ongoing transformation of Lotus is laid out in our Vision80 corporate strategy, which defines what Lotus will be in 2028 when it celebrates its 80th anniversary. We welcome talented, creative and motivated people to join us on that journey.
Do you want to know what Sophisticated, Rebellious and Pioneering mean for Lotus? Come and take a look at our vacancies and join the incredible adventure: https://careers.eu.lotuscars.com/
As the Senior Manager Fleet Sales you are responsible for new vehicle fleet sales objectives in the DACH region. This includes building and maintaining relationships with major leasing companies, key accounts as well as rental car companies and car subscription providers.
You will be responsible for the Used Car and Residual Value management & strategy and provide ‘’on the field” feedback and input for all relevant internal departments and target hitting. Besides that, you will steer national Key account manager(s) and ensure overall performance.
Realizing Fleet Sales Objectives:
- Make sure that periodic (fleet) sales targets are met whilst respecting the company business model, profitability and targeted sales channel mix with a strong focus on our e-commerce performance
- Identify and seize opportunities in other countries to compensate under-performing countries
- Maintain and build relationships with leasing companies and key accounts
- Visit partners and organize events to ensure brand- and product awareness
- Bring a strong existing network to have a head start
- Support in creating and implementing the Fleet Sales strategy in the DACH region
- Support in defining a Used Car strategy that provides online trade-in possibilities and that generates additional business and revenue streams for the company
Residual Value – and Used Car management:
- Control and follow residual value performance of Lotus models within the DACH cluster
- Manage the Used Car flow and re-marketing process
- Create financial offers and solutions for Used Car sales
Sales performance follow-up and forecasting:
- Provide a periodic re-forecast of Fleet sales performance to keep track on landing vs budget
- Analyse sales data to come up with action plans to improve country performances and improve profitability (customer mix dispersion etc)
- Manage, Coach and Inspire a team within the Lotus Cars brand
- A Degree in Marketing, Business Science or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in similar role with a strong understanding of the Fleet Sales Business in Europe preferably with Direct Sales experience
- Ideally experience in a comparable role in cross cultural and international locations
- A good knowledge and portfolio within the German automotive network, extremely organised, ability to work with parallel workstreams, and manage pressure
- Strong experience within the automotive sector in Germany
- As an individual you must be results driven and a proven leader who has the ability to influence, develop and implement strategies
- Ability to work with different departments, characters and cultures
- Inclusion in the Company Mobility Scheme
- Annual Bonus based on performance
- Travel in the region will be expected in as a regular feature of the role. Applicants must therefore posses the ability to travel freely without restrictions
- The role Headquarters will be situated in Munich
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Germany without Visa sponsorship