Lotus builds world-class, high-performance and lightweight sports cars that are sold all around the world.
It is a hugely exciting time for Lotus as we transform from a UK sports car company into a truly global performance car business and brand. Our critically acclaimed models are 100% ‘For the Drivers’ and at the heart of the transition is a bold and ambitious product-led offensive. The striking new Emira is the last petrol-powered Lotus sports car and the best of breed, while the stunning Lotus Evija hypercar is the world’s most powerful series production road car. They will be joined by four all-new and all-electric premium lifestyle models, starting in 2022 with Eletre - the world’s first Hyper SUV EV - and ending with an all-new electric sports car in 2026. And that is just the start.
The ongoing transformation of Lotus is laid out in our Vision80 corporate strategy, which defines what Lotus will be in 2028 when it celebrates its 80th anniversary. We welcome talented, creative and motivated people to join us on that journey.
Do you want to know what Sophisticated, Rebellious and Pioneering mean for Lotus? Come and take a look at our vacancies and join the incredible adventure: https://careers.eu.lotuscars.com/
As our Used Car Manager – DACH you will be responsible for our remarketing and used car business case and strategy implementation as well as trade in units. This includes handling and remarketing of Lotus cars and additional products and working closely with our network partners for a seamless and market changing customer journey.
Responsible for the remarketing and used car strategy definition and roll-out :
- Implement an online trade-in strategy and system for the DACH region
- Support in creating the remarketing and used car business case
- Construct a team on NSC level to realize the business case
- Work closely with the Lotus retail partners to have a seamless customer journey and beneficial business case.
- Support the definition of the (online) strategy to make vehicle trade-in possible in a Direct Sales (D2C) environment
- Define a regional strategy to improve the trade-in and use this strategy to benefit the business case
- Work closely with our logistics team on how to handle trade-in vehicle flows
- Keep track of the Lotus Fleet and manage the residual values of the fleet
- Responsible for selling the Lotus Fleet and managing stock
- Support in creating an online sales strategy for Lotus Approved used cars and implementation of the Lotus Approved strategy.
- Define a commercial strategy that contributes positively to the residual value of the vehicle remarketing and used car business case in the DACH region
- Build a strong relation with Lotus retail partners and external partners to support the remarketing strategy
- Degree in Marketing, Business Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Multiple years of experience in a similar job with a strong understanding of the automotive industry and retail network business.
- Minimum 5 years of Remarketing and Used Car experience in Germany
- Fluency in English and German
- Leader attitude, capable of managing a business case, leading a team to work on strategical- but also operational level
- Capable of seeing the big picture related to the activities
- Inclusion into the company mobility allowance scheme
- Performance related bonus
- This role will be working from our regional office within our flexible working policy
- Travel in the region will be expected in as a regular feature of the role
- The role Headquarters will be situated in Munich
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Germany without Visa sponsorship