Lotus builds world-class, high-performance and lightweight sports cars that are sold all around the world.
It is a hugely exciting time for Lotus as we transform from a UK sports car company into a truly global performance car business and brand. Our critically acclaimed models are 100% ‘For the Drivers’ and at the heart of the transition is a bold and ambitious product-led offensive. The striking new Emira is the last petrol-powered Lotus sports car and the best of breed, while the stunning Lotus Evija hypercar is the world’s most powerful series production road car. They will be joined by four all-new and all-electric premium lifestyle models, starting in 2022 with Eletre - the world’s first Hyper SUV EV - and ending with an all-new electric sports car in 2026. And that is just the start.
The ongoing transformation of Lotus is laid out in our Vision80 corporate strategy, which defines what Lotus will be in 2028 when it celebrates its 80th anniversary. We welcome talented, creative and motivated people to join us on that journey.
Do you want to know what Sophisticated, Rebellious and Pioneering mean for Lotus? Come and take a look at our vacancies and join the incredible adventure: https://careers.eu.lotuscars.com/
Lotus Cars Europe B.V. is responsible for the Marketing, Sales and After Sales of the Lotus Cars products in the European region. To bring the company to the level we want it to be we are looking for an internationally focused Senior Fleet Sales Manager - Nordics to join us in our newly build Nordics Regional Office based in Gothenburg.
The Senior Fleet Sales Manager will be responsible for new vehicle fleet sales objective realization for the Lotus Cars Nordics region which include building and maintaining relationships with major Leasing Companies and Key Accounts as well as Rental Car companies and Subscription provider.
This role, in direct report to the Head of Fleet Sales Europe, is also responsible for Used Car and Residual Value management & strategy and provide ‘’on the field” feedback and input for all relevant internal departments and target hitting. Steer national Key account manager and ensure performance. All businesses are having to be aligned and to be judged on a long term value chain.
Realizing Fleet Sales Objectives:
- Making sure that periodically (fleet) sales targets are met whilst respecting company business model, profitability and targeted sales channel mix with a strong focus on e-commerce performance
- Identify and seize opportunities in other countries to compensate under-performing countries
- Maintaining and building relationships with leasing companies and key accounts
- Visiting relations and organizing events to ensure brand- and product awareness
- Bring a strong existing network to have a head start
- Support in creating and implementing the Fleet Sales strategy in the responsible region
- Support in defining a Used Car strategy that provides online trade-in possibilities and that generates additional business and revenue streams for the company
Residual Value – and Used Car management:
- Control and follow residual value performance of Lotus models within cluster
- Manage the Used Car flow and re-marketing process
- Create financial offers and solutions for Used Car sales
Sales performance follow-up and forecasting:
- Provide a periodically re-forecast of Fleet sales performance to keep track on landing vs budget
- Analyze sales data to come up with action plans to improve country performances and improve profitability (customer mix dispersion etc.)
- Manage, Coach and Inspire a team within the Lotus Cars brand
- A Degree in Marketing, Business Science or equivalent
- It is anticipated applicants will possess circa 5 years of experience in similar role with a strong understanding of the Fleet Sales Business in Europe preferably with Direct Sales experience
- Ideally experience in a comparable role in cross cultural and international locations
- A good knowledge and portfolio within the Swedish automotive network, extremely organized, ability to work with parallel workstreams, and manage pressure
- Strong experience within the automotive sector in Swedish/Norway/Denmark
- Fluency in English and Swedish is mandatory. Norwegian and/or Danish knowledge will be a plus
- As an individual - you must be result driven - a proven leader who has the ability to influence, develop and implement strategies
- Ability to work with different departments, characters and cultures.
- Inclusion in the Company Mobility Scheme
- Annual Bonus based on performance
- Full contribution into the Company Pension
- This role will be working from our Gothenburg office within our flexible working policy.
- Travel in the Nordics region will be expected in as a regular feature of the role. Applicants must therefore posses the ability to travel freely without restrictions.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Sweden.