Lotus builds world-class, high-performance and lightweight sports cars that are sold all around the world.
It is a hugely exciting time for Lotus as we transform from a UK sports car company into a truly global performance car business and brand. Our critically acclaimed models are 100% ‘For the Drivers’ and at the heart of the transition is a bold and ambitious product-led offensive. The striking new Emira is the last petrol-powered Lotus sports car and the best of breed, while the stunning Lotus Evija hypercar is the world’s most powerful series production road car. They will be joined by four all-new and all-electric premium lifestyle models, starting in 2022 with Eletre - the world’s first Hyper SUV EV - and ending with an all-new electric sports car in 2026. And that is just the start.
The ongoing transformation of Lotus is laid out in our Vision80 corporate strategy, which defines what Lotus will be in 2028 when it celebrates its 80th anniversary. We welcome talented, creative and motivated people to join us on that journey.
Do you want to know what Sophisticated, Rebellious and Pioneering mean for Lotus? Come and take a look at our vacancies and join the incredible adventure: https://careers.eu.lotuscars.com/
Lotus Cars Europe B.V. is responsible for the Marketing, Sales and After Sales of the Lotus Cars products in the European region.
As Lotus expands in Europe, we are opening various Lotus Centres, while transitioning into a direct sales model (D2C model). To ensure high class customer service, we are looking for a Lotus Centre Manager, for the first German Lotus Centre based in the Munich area.
In this role you manage a team of Lotus Centre Employees (Experts/Hosts) that will deliver an extraordinary retail experience that outclasses the traditional automotive buying experience.
With the European expansion, this role will be pivotal to ensure a seamless and effortless sales journey, by delivering a truly customer centric approach.
- Deliver sales results year on year in line with strategic plans and KPI’s
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of the operation and smooth running of the Lotus Centre, including sales related aspects as product display, test drives, ordering, merchandise, delivery/handover, etc.
- Manage employees and ensuring the Centre is resourced appropriately according to footfall and opening hours
- Drive a customer centric approach and deliver a unique customer experience that is seamless and effortless for the customer
- Understand customer & market trends within Lotus and its competitors to lift and separate the Lotus product and services
- Utilise customer feedback to continually improve the service provided, ensuring change initiatives are embedded
- Feedback customer insights to the factory & product teams to ensure the direct sales model continually evolves in line with customer expectations
- Responsible for servicing plans in line with product sales – upselling additional services appropriate for the customers needs
- Promote the Lotus Brand behaviors and DNA, embedding this into the team at every customer interaction
- Coach and develop employees to create a high performing team
- Real passion for sales, customer experience and satisfaction
- Multiple years of experience in car sales management with a strong understanding of the automotive industry and/or the luxury retail sector
- Exceptional team management skills coupled with delivery of the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Be fluent in German and English is a mandatory requirement. Any additional European language knowledge will be a plus
- Organised, reliable, and results-driven professional
- Empathetic communication skills and determination to succeed within a challenging customer service environment
- Leader attitude, capable of leading a team and work on strategical but also operational level
- Key data management and reporting skills
- Experience with team rota planning and team performance management
- Performance related bonus
- Inclusion in the Company Mobility Scheme
- Full contribution into the company pension scheme
- This role will be working on location at our Lotus Centre in the Munich area
- Candidates must be eligible to work in German