Lotus builds world-class, high-performance and lightweight sports cars that are sold all around the world.
It is a hugely exciting time for Lotus as we transform from a UK sports car company into a truly global performance car business and brand. Our critically acclaimed models are 100% ‘For the Drivers’ and at the heart of the transition is a bold and ambitious product-led offensive. The striking new Emira is the last petrol-powered Lotus sports car and the best of breed, while the stunning Lotus Evija hypercar is the world’s most powerful series production road car. They will be joined by four all-new and all-electric premium lifestyle models, starting in 2022 with Eletre - the world’s first Hyper SUV EV - and ending with an all-new electric sports car in 2026. And that is just the start.
The ongoing transformation of Lotus is laid out in our Vision80 corporate strategy, which defines what Lotus will be in 2028 when it celebrates its 80th anniversary. We welcome talented, creative and motivated people to join us on that journey.
Do you want to know what Sophisticated, Rebellious and Pioneering mean for Lotus? Come and take a look at our vacancies and join the incredible adventure: https://careers.eu.lotuscars.com/
Lotus Cars Europe B.V. is responsible for the Marketing, Sales and After Sales of the Lotus Cars products in the European region. To bring the company to the level we want it to be, we are looking for an internationally focused Connectivity & EV Manager - Nordics to join us in our newly built regional office in Gothenburg.
This role is responsible for the roll out of Connectivity and EV strategy, initiatives, and procedures in alignment with HQ direction - based in Amsterdam - and according to local rules and regulations, as the first point of contact in the region for technical matters.
Regional contribution and roll-out of Connectivity and EV strategy
- Contribute on creation of regional strategy
- Manage and localize the strategy
- Provide/collect the feedback on the strategy
- Contribute to innovations and needs from the region
Single point of contact for Suppliers/Agents
- After new rollouts, manage the integration & ongoing activities
- Build the expertise and knowledge of product
- Support agents and customers in case of questions providing product explanations
- Support Agent sites with charger installations & give support for running of onsite chargers
Troubleshoot and Support
- Be able to support customers on suppliers' sites
Operational and Reporting support for HQ for Connectivity & EV topics
- Reporting on uptake & pricing in the region
- Get reports from suppliers on regular basis
- Prepare reports of issues/problems/complaints on a regular basis
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experience in related fields of at least 3 years
- Enthusiasts of new technology and NEV English
- Fluent in Swedish and English (Norwegian or other Nordic language is a plus)
- Technical background welcomed
- Business and entrepreneurial mindset essential
- Inclusion in the Company Mobility Scheme
- Annual Bonus based on performance
- This role will be working from our office based in Gothenburg within our flexible working policy
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Sweden
- Travelling around region and to HQ (Amsterdam) will be required. Applicants must therefore possess the ability to travel freely without restrictions.