Lotus builds world-class, high-performance and lightweight sports cars that are sold all around the world.
It is a hugely exciting time for Lotus as we transform from a UK sports car company into a truly global performance car business and brand. Our critically acclaimed models are 100% ‘For the Drivers’ and at the heart of the transition is a bold and ambitious product-led offensive. The striking new Emira is the last petrol-powered Lotus sports car and the best of breed, while the stunning Lotus Evija hypercar is the world’s most powerful series production road car. They will be joined by four all-new and all-electric premium lifestyle models, starting in 2022 with Eletre - the world’s first Hyper SUV EV - and ending with an all-new electric sports car in 2026. And that is just the start.
The ongoing transformation of Lotus is laid out in our Vision80 corporate strategy, which defines what Lotus will be in 2028 when it celebrates its 80th anniversary. We welcome talented, creative and motivated people to join us on that journey.
Do you want to know what Sophisticated, Rebellious and Pioneering mean for Lotus? Come and take a look at our vacancies and join the incredible adventure: https://careers.eu.lotuscars.com/
Lotus Cars Europe B.V. is responsible for the Marketing, Sales and After Sales of the Lotus Cars products in the European region.
As Lotus expands in Europe, we are opening various Lotus Centre, while transitioning into a direct sales model (D2C model). To ensure high class customer service we are looking for a Lotus Car Sales Advisor, for the first German Lotus Centre based in the Munich area.
In this role, in direct report to the Lotus Centre Manager, you deliver best-in-class and unique customer experience and support, that is seamless and effortless. You drive the entire process from orientation through to handover and repurchase (end-to-end).
This is a great opportunity to embark our Lotus journey in Europe combining your customer experience with our solid technical training to ensure the best possible customer journey.
- Deliver sales results year on year in line with strategic plans and KPI’s
- Provide swift and professional assistance to customers, by displaying expert product, service, financial and process knowledge and deliver that message and information in an engaging and passionate way, that represents the Lotus brand
- Deliver friendly, personalized experiences that provides confidence and re-assurance to the customer within their sales journey
- Promote the Lotus brand behaviors and DNA, embedding this into every customer interaction
- Remain up-to-date on the brand knowledge, following training and being curious
- Advise and inform customers on the different purchasing methods and guide them through the check-out process, where necessary
- Utilize customer feedback to continually improve the service provided to Lotus customers
- Collaborate with your team to continuously improve internal processes, deliverables and experiences
- Understand customer and market trends and anticipate customer expectations within Lotus and its competitors.
- You are an automotive enthusiast and eager to learn more about our cars
- You have a background in car sales or customer service and you love to deliver an excellent customer experience
- You are effective and eloquent communicator in English – written and verbal
- Fluent in German is mandatory, and any additional European languages would be a plus
- Comfortable with documenting customer updates through their journey using our CRM platform, to ensure up-to-date, clean data capture
- You are patient and remain conscious of the customers time demands, yet with skill, adaptability and efficiency you make each touchpoint personal and memorable
- Comfortable being the main point of contact, for the customer, across digital and physical touchpoints
- Empathetic communication skills and determination to succeed within a challenging Customer service environment.
- Performance related bonus
- Full contribution into the company pension scheme
- This role will be working on location at our Lotus Centre in the Munich area
- Candidates must be eligible to work in German