Fleet Sales Manager - Netherlands
Lotus builds world-class, high-performance and lightweight sports cars that are sold all around the world.
It is a hugely exciting time for Lotus as we transform from a UK sports car company into a truly global performance car business and brand. Our critically acclaimed models are 100% ‘For the Drivers’ and at the heart of the transition is a bold and ambitious product-led offensive. The striking new Emira is the last petrol-powered Lotus sports car and the best of breed, while the stunning Lotus Evija hypercar is the world’s most powerful series production road car. They will be joined by four all-new and all-electric premium lifestyle models, starting in 2022 with Eletre - the world’s first Hyper SUV EV - and ending with an all-new electric sports car in 2026. And that is just the start.
The ongoing transformation of Lotus is laid out in our Vision80 corporate strategy, which defines what Lotus will be in 2028 when it celebrates its 80th anniversary. We welcome talented, creative and motivated people to join us on that journey.
Do you want to know what Sophisticated, Rebellious and Pioneering mean for Lotus? Come and take a look at our vacancies and join the incredible adventure: https://careers.eu.lotuscars.com/
Lotus Cars Europe B.V. is responsible for the Marketing, Sales and After Sales of the Lotus Cars products in Europe. To bring the company to the level we want it to be we are looking for an Fleet Sales Manager - Netherlands to join us in our European Head Quarter in Amsterdam. This role will be reporting directly to Head of Fleet Sales Europe.
This role is responsible for new vehicle fleet sales objective realization in the Netherlands, which include building and maintaining relationships with major leasing companies and especially key accounts. This role is also responsible for executing strategy and providing ‘’on the field” feedback and input for all relevant internal departments and target hitting.
Realizing Fleet Sales Objectives:
- Making sure that periodically (fleet) sales targets are met whilst respecting company business model, profitability and targeted sales channel mix with a strong focus on e-commerce performance
- Identifying potential new customer and partners in the region, follow up on existing leads, create new leads
- Maintaining and building relationships with leasing companies and key accounts
- Visiting relations and organizing events to ensure brand- and product awareness
- Bring a strong existing network to have a head start
- Support in creating and implementing the Fleet Sales strategy in the responsible region
Sales performance follow-up and forecasting:
- Provide a periodically re-forecast of Fleet sales performance to keep track on landing vs budget
- Analyse sales data to come up with action plans to improve country performance and improve profitability (customer mix dispersion etc)
- Degree in Marketing, Business Science or equivalent
- Circa 3-5 years of experience in similar role with a strong understanding of the Fleet Sales Business in the Netherlands preferably with direct sales experience
- Ideally experience in a comparable role in cross cultural and international locations
- A good knowledge and portfolio within the automotive network, extremely organised, ability to work with parallel workstreams, and manage pressure
- Strong experience within the automotive sector
- As an individual, you must be result driven and a proven sales expert, who has the ability to influence, develop and implement strategies
- Inclusion in the Company Mobility Scheme
- Annual Bonus based on performance
- Full contribution into the Company Pension
- (International) travel will be expected as a regular feature of the role. Therefore applicants must posses the ability to travel freely through Europe without restrictions
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the Netherlands
- Sales & Product Marketing
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
For over 70 years, Lotus has led the pack. We dare to drive differently and set new standards for innovation and achievement.
A particular combination of art and science - the technical and the aesthetic, the form and the function - is fundamental to our work here at Lotus.
Fleet Sales Manager - Netherlands
Loading application form