Senior Manager Aftersales - Nordic
We usually respond within a week
Lotus builds world-class, high-performance and lightweight sports cars that are sold all around the world.
It is a hugely exciting time for Lotus as we transform from a UK sports car company into a truly global performance car business and brand. Our critically acclaimed models are 100% ‘For the Drivers’ and at the heart of the transition is a bold and ambitious product-led offensive. The striking new Emira is the last petrol-powered Lotus sports car and the best of breed, while the stunning Lotus Evija hypercar is the world’s most powerful series production road car. They will be joined by four all-new and all-electric premium lifestyle models, starting in 2022 with Eletre - the world’s first Hyper SUV EV - and ending with an all-new electric sports car in 2026. And that is just the start.
The ongoing transformation of Lotus is laid out in our Vision80 corporate strategy, which defines what Lotus will be in 2028 when it celebrates its 80th anniversary. We welcome talented, creative and motivated people to join us on that journey.
Do you want to know what Sophisticated, Rebellious and Pioneering mean for Lotus? Come and take a look at our vacancies and join the incredible adventure: https://careers.eu.lotuscars.com/
Lotus Cars Europe B.V. is responsible for the Marketing, Sales and Aftersales of the Lotus Cars products in the European region. To bring the company to the level we want it to be we are looking for an experienced Senior Manager Aftersales to head our Aftersales Operations in our Regional HQ based in Gothenburg.
The Senior Manager Aftersales is responsible to manage all Aftersales related projects and activities within his region of responsibility, predominantly focusing on Norway and Sweden but also other Northern European markets in future, together with a lean team, which requires therefore a strong hands-on attitude.
This role reports into the Head of Nordic and co-operates closely with the regional Sales, Marketing and Network team, but also with the relevant European HQ colleagues in Amsterdam on a permanent base.
- Plans & manages the aftersales business plan and development of the various Service activities to achieve the annual qualitative and quantitative objectives of the area.
- Manages the planning and implementation of technical and service campaigns and owns the communication with local authorities.
- Ensures the localisation and implementation of the aftersales policies and standards in the network as a relay of the Lotus Cars aftersales department in the field.
- Manages the local aftersales team, consisting of the regional Aftersales Field Manager, Field Service Engineer and Aftersales team members in the HQ as required to operate.
- Ensures the set-up of a strong service network in conjunction of the Network dept.
- Seeks continuously for business opportunities and communicates those to the relevant team at HQ via business case; e.g. local accessory requirements
- Owns and continuously improves all authorised repairers/service centres KPIs in the assigned region.
- Manages as required the local national certification requirements (CoC).
- Owns and steers an open communication to the aftersales network
- In collaboration with the HQ, creates, implements and ensures regular ad hoc performance reporting.
- Works cross-functionally with other departments to ensure internal and external customer retention and maintains customer experience standards.
- As an expert in aftersales, gives support to Customer Care departments and all other relevant teams if necessary.
- Travels across the Region as needed to support business and ensure close relationship.
Essential Criteria & Experience:
- Degree in Business Science or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role in automotive within multiple importer OEM
- Business, profitability and results oriented
- Well organized with strongly developed communication skills
- With the lean team in place, a pragmatic and hands-on working style is essential
- Used to communicate with national authorities and organisations
- Special attention/ interest in the quality and details of the service
- Innovative spirit, oriented luxury products and customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English is a must, additional Nordics languages is a plus
- High-level attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to multitask while maintaining high level of accuracy
- Ability to analyse and generate insights from internal reports
- Able to effectively work both individually and within a cross-functional matrix organisation in a high-paced environment
- Experience with various DMS software's
- Must hold a valid driver license
- Experience in new technologies and EV products
- Short term incentive bonus
- Inclusion in the Company Mobility Scheme
- Pension scheme
- This role will be based at our (future) office in Gothenburg within our flexible working policy
- Frequent travel will be required
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Sweden and travel throughout the Nordics and Europe
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
For over 70 years, Lotus has led the pack. We dare to drive differently and set new standards for innovation and achievement.
A particular combination of art and science - the technical and the aesthetic, the form and the function - is fundamental to our work here at Lotus.
Senior Manager Aftersales - Nordic
Loading application form