OTA Senior Specialist
Lotus builds world-class, high-performance and lightweight sports cars that are sold all around the world.
It is a hugely exciting time for Lotus as we transform from a UK sports car company into a truly global performance car business and brand. Our critically acclaimed models are 100% ‘For the Drivers’ and at the heart of the transition is a bold and ambitious product-led offensive. The striking new Emira is the last petrol-powered Lotus sports car and the best of breed, while the stunning Lotus Evija hypercar is the world’s most powerful series production road car. They will be joined by four all-new and all-electric premium lifestyle models, starting in 2022 with Eletre - the world’s first Hyper SUV EV - and ending with an all-new electric sports car in 2026. And that is just the start.
The ongoing transformation of Lotus is laid out in our Vision80 corporate strategy, which defines what Lotus will be in 2028 when it celebrates its 80th anniversary. We welcome talented, creative and motivated people to join us on that journey.
Do you want to know what Sophisticated, Rebellious and Pioneering mean for Lotus? Come and take a look at our vacancies and join the incredible adventure: https://careers.eu.lotuscars.com/
Lotus Cars Europe B.V. is responsible for the Marketing, Sales and After Sales of the Lotus Cars products in the European region. To bring the company to the level we want it to be, we are looking for an internationally focused OTA Senior Specialist in the Aftersales Department to join us in our European HQ based in Amsterdam.
Reporting to the Head of Technical & Warranty, this role will be responsible for leading and managing the Over-The-Air process in the company and ensuring that all vehicles are updated with the latest software and firmware in a timely and efficient manner. The role will closely interact with Engineering, Quality and Sales & Product marketing entities/departments across the globe.
- Develop and implement OTA strategies, processes, timelines and tools that meet the needs of the company and its customers.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Quality and Sales & Product marketing teams in the definition of the best OTA strategies to be deployed on the vehicles to solve issues and improve the product.
- Oversee the OTA project management and prioritize tasks based on their importance and urgency.
- Ensure that all OTA updates meet quality and security standards and are properly documented.
- Collaborate with software and hardware teams to identify, diagnose and resolve OTA related issues.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest OTA technologies and best practices and recommend improvements to the OTA process.
- Communicate regularly with internal stakeholders, customers, and partners about the status of OTA updates and their impact.
- Identify, create and manage relevant internal OTA meetings, committees and attend, on behalf of the company, relevant meetings and committees.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in OTA software updates or a related fields like operation phase management, release management, change management etc. .
- Strong project management skills and ability to coordinate cross-functional teams.
- Proficient in OTA tools, processes and technologies, including server and cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies.
- Proven EV technical experience and know-how.
- Extensive knowledge of diagnosis tools and reports.
- Confident in managing data and create reporting.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Performance related bonus.
- Full contribution into the company pension scheme.
- This role will be working from our Amsterdam office within our flexible working policy.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the Netherlands without VISA sponsorship.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
For over 70 years, Lotus has led the pack. We dare to drive differently and set new standards for innovation and achievement.
A particular combination of art and science - the technical and the aesthetic, the form and the function - is fundamental to our work here at Lotus.
OTA Senior Specialist
Loading application form