Lotus builds world-class, high-performance and lightweight sports cars that are sold all around the world.
It is a hugely exciting time for Lotus as we transform from a UK sports car company into a truly global performance car business and brand. Our critically acclaimed models are 100% ‘For the Drivers’ and at the heart of the transition is a bold and ambitious product-led offensive. The striking new Emira is the last petrol-powered Lotus sports car and the best of breed, while the stunning Lotus Evija hypercar is the world’s most powerful series production road car. They will be joined by four all-new and all-electric premium lifestyle models, starting in 2022 with Eletre - the world’s first Hyper SUV EV - and ending with an all-new electric sports car in 2026. And that is just the start.
The ongoing transformation of Lotus is laid out in our Vision80 corporate strategy, which defines what Lotus will be in 2028 when it celebrates its 80th anniversary. We welcome talented, creative and motivated people to join us on that journey.
Do you want to know what Sophisticated, Rebellious and Pioneering mean for Lotus? Come and take a look at our vacancies and join the incredible adventure: https://careers.eu.lotuscars.com/
Lotus Cars Europe B.V. is responsible for the Marketing, Sales and After Sales of the Lotus Cars products in the European region.
As Lotus expands in Europe, we are opening various Lotus Centre, while transitioning into a direct sales model (D2C model). To ensure high class customer service we are looking for a Lotus Centre Host, for the first Lotus Centre based in the Utrecht area.
In this role, reporting to the Lotus Centre Manager, you play a vital role in delivering a friendly, personalised experience that makes the customer feel truly welcome. You provide each customer with any initial simple, insightful advice and assistance in an engaging and passionate way, that represents the Lotus brand.
- Drive a customer centric approach and deliver a unique customer experience that is seamless and effortless for the customer
- Provide swift and professional assistance to customers, that represents the Lotus brand
- After understanding their needs, ensure they are supported by a Lotus Expert in the next stage of their journey in the Lotus Centre
- Ensure any displays of merchandise or other branded goods are captivating and enticing and support customers in the purchases of any of these items
- Support the shift / team leader with appropriate flexibility and coverage to support footfall levels
- Utilise customer feedback to continually self improve the service provided to our customers
- Collaborate with your team colleagues to deliver a seamless customer experience
- Promote the Lotus Brand behaviors and DNA, embedding this into every customer interaction.
- Provide general admin support ensuring customer facing areas of the Lotus Centre are immaculately presented at all times
- Real passion for delivering high standard customer experience and satisfaction
- Previous experience in a similar role e.g. in the hospitality sector
- Fluent in Dutch and English is a mandatory requirement. Any additional European language knowledge will be a plus
- Organised, reliable, and results-driven professional
- Empathetic communication skills and determination to succeed within a challenging customer service environment
- Inclusive of others, strong emotional intelligence
- Understand the customer buying journey displaying excellence in every interaction
- Effective decision maker being intuitive to the needs of the customer
- Performance related bonus
- Full contribution into the company pension scheme
- This role will be working on location at our Lotus Centre in the Utrecht area
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the Netherlands